Saturday, November 1, 2008

STICKY POST: Submit your recipes and get featured!


To those who have good recipes, please submit them here so I can post them and include a link to your blog. I will be creating a separate post for each of the recipes. It doesn't matter if your blog is not about food. As long as you have a recipe to submit, that'll be fine! I'll write something about about your blog and include your recipe. The post will be similar to this one: <click here>

NOTE: Savory recipes will also be accepted.

Here are the steps:

1. Place a comment on this post if you're intrested.
2. Send your recipe (with a brief description) to my e-mail address or contact me through yahoo messenger or Skype <Click here>.

Thanks!

Sarah
www.treatsforthesweettooth.tk

Submitted recipes:

1. 4 Layer Dessert by Brenda Campbell of Cre8tive Kitchen

2. Wild Cranberry Muffins by K. Fields of ARCTICULATES

3. Toasting PopTarts - KATAROKKAR

8 comments:

Brenda Campbell said...

I have a great recipe that my mom used to make when I was a kid, let me find it and I will get it for you. It is wonderful and very decadent, would satisfy any sweet tooth.

Sarah Enriquez said...

Okay thanks, Brenda. I'm looking forward to posting your mom's recipe here.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I added your blog to my link list. The comment section is under my posts.

Ask Ms Recipe

Annie said...

I wanna know how you are posting from the future... coz if you took a time machine to November 10th 2008, can I come with you next time?

Anonymous said...

i have the perfect cake recipe! i made it for a picnic and it's hands up the best cake i've ever made

Maris said...

Hi Sarah! I have a great recipe that I love to make for gifts, holidays, parties (or sometimes just myself if I want a treat!). I posted it on my blog recently so I will email you the link.

Love your blog and look forward to reading more!

ice9web said...

Sarah,
I have never tried to withdraw money from paypal using eon or any bank kasi what I want to do with my PayPal money is for online shopping... and beside dollars kasi yun ipon nalang muna until such walang charge kung mag-withdraw ka...
bale may minimum amount kasi dapat 'kang withdraw para walang charge...

basahin mo sa EON kasi Eon ka man mag-withdraw tapos PayPal din so ewan ko lang ha kung aside pa sa charge ng EON iba parin un Charge ng PayPal... kaya hindi ko nalang muna withdraw yun pera ko sa PayPal

market value from ASP & Rekan said...

Great Nice post :) …Independent Valuer http://addvaluemarket.blogspot.com/ :)